Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hungry Monster

I think that after my recent posts all about sugar and sweets, now would be a great time to bring up another food(ish)-related thing I think is great: Weight Watcher's new hungry monster. He's adorable. I love the commercials, and that's saying something. I hunted all over the Internet for a better picture of the guy, and this was the best I could find. However, I did discover that there're a few more people out there who think he's great too. I challenge y'all to get Weight Watchers to create and sell the dolls (because I want one, and I don't want to do the legwork).

In writing news (remember writing--that thing I began this blog about?), I've been taking my much-needed break from my stories and focusing on work (that crazy thing that keeps a roof over my head, electricity feeding into my computer, and my Internet connected) and some fun (after I finished being sick, but we all know how I felt about that). I think that tomorrow I will begin the rewrites/edits, round something (I've lost track), on Conventional Demon. I also thought of a great new query letter the other night when I was trying to sleep. I got up and wrote it down and still liked it in the morning, so I might be sending that off soon too. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: