Monday, January 26, 2009

First Query Sent

I submitted my first official query this weekend! This was the query letter I mentioned in the "Hungry Monster" post--the query which wouldn't let me sleep until I wrote it down...and was actually still good in the morning. I didn't send it to a literary agent in hopes that she would take my book, but to a literary agent who critiques the actual query letters. Some of you might know of the blog on which she posts the queries with her critiques, but I'm not saying the name for those who have no idea what I'm talking about in case she A) doesn't post my query or B) posts it and reams it. However, if she has good things to say about it, you bet I'll be posting a link and doing a silly dance around my office. For now, I'm pleased to have another feeler "submitted."