Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Favorite Found

This is a great week of rediscovering Internet things for me! Through Cute Overload, I discovered: "Greg Rutter's Definitive List of the 99 Things You Should Have Already Experienced on the Internet Unless You're a Loser or Old or Something." On his list, he has a link to a short film I haven't seen in about 8 years: George Lucas in Love.

I was first introduced to this film when I was in college in a film class. The teacher brought it in just for fun. I tried to show it to Cody later when we had dial-up Internet, and it was horrid. I haven't thought about it since, but I rewatched it today, and it's as cute as ever.




(Sorry for those of you who tried to access the video earlier, only to have it not work. It should be fixed now.)

No comments: