Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sidecar Dreams Updated

Shaida recently left this link in the comments to Sidecar Muse. Following the link, I found this delightful sidecar:



The Laverda sidecar has now become my ideal sidecar, from which I could view the passing scenery, write the latest Madison novel, and be comfortable. Added plus, Cody would still get to ride a motorcycle, feel the bugs impact his helmet (I'd make him get a full-face helmet), and savor the wind against his head-to-toe leather outfit (again, if he's going to be exposed to possible road rash, he's going to be geared in the most protective clothing I can find).


Cody's seat.

My new "office."

I think that I'd write some pretty crazy stuff strapped into this vehicle! Now to convince Cody that we need it and figure out how to get one to the US.

No comments: