Thursday, June 25, 2009

Relief in Sight

I have had the incredible good fortune to be more busy than I thought possible with work lately (the one that pays, not writing), and I've enjoyed it. Sure, there have been moments when I haven't wanted to work, but since I love what I do, it seems silly to complain about the tiny annoyances in light of the much bigger picture. Nevertheless, all this work bounty has taken away from my writing time (as I've no doubt mentioned).

I am happy to say that the end is in sight! By the end of next week, early in the first week of July, I should have a break. And what I mean by a break, is at least two or three days to do nothing except devote time to Madison! Hooray!

Until then, seeing the carrot so close, I'm finding a new spring in my work-day step.

No comments: