Monday, March 22, 2010

Bells Will Be Ringing

Looking back through the last few weeks, I can see I've been neglecting this blog. My goal is usually to post at least five entries a week: you folks are nice enough to visit my blog and comment on my thoughts, and I feel the least I can do is be consistent in my posts.

My goal, however, did not take into account the very exciting event coming up in my life: I'm getting married!

Between dancing around the house to my own internal celebratory orchestra and admiring my lovely wedding band, I've been wading through the plethora of details involved in a wedding—even a wedding as simple and small as ours! Most of these details are fun and exciting in their own way (like cake tasting and dress shopping and shoe shopping and color selections and...you get the picture), but they've taken over my life for the time being.

My regular posting routine should resume in the middle of April. Until then, thank you for checking back every once in a while to see if I've surfaced for a breather from the wedding vortex.

4 comments:

TikiBird said...

The wedding vortex, LOL! Quite dramatic for a simple courthouse wedding!

So excited for you guys...and to hear about your honeymoon travel plans, too!

Rebecca Chastain said...

It wasn't until last night as I was trying to fall to sleep that I realized "Bells will be ringing" is a line from a Christmas song, not a wedding song! I blame my wedding vortex for that too. :)

Jennieke said...

Yay! Congrats to you and Cody!

Hope you're enjoying your couch when you get a moment to relax from the wedding prep :)

TikiBird (aka, Kate) said...

LOL, well, bells are bells, right?

And hey, now that you're making an honest man of Cody, why don't you toss your virtual bouquet over to Jennieke.... ;)