Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Stormy Productivity

Today was the perfect combination of stormy weather, comfortable clothes, hot tea, and working from home (in my slippers). I love stormy weather. I love rain. I especially love when I have a choice whether or not I want to go out in it. There's nothing like rain beating on my window to make me want to stay inside and curl up with a good book. If I can't read, working is a good second. It's those days when it's perfectly sunny, with a slight breeze, just hot enough to get in the pool or maybe just lay beside it, that are harder to work on.

I blasted through a record amount of work today, and my eyes are tired but I'm happy. If this weather keeps up all week, I might just get to the actual edits on Areia. Right now, the farthest I've gotten is reviewing the character sketches and jotting notes of things to change. I'm really looking forward to the editing part.

No comments: