Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Siren Call of Harry

I feel so refreshed after this last weekend/vacation. I didn't go anywhere, but I also didn't have a lot of work to do. In fact, I was able to take Monday completely off. No work. No Number One Novels details to take care of. I didn't email. I used my computer for a total of two things (printing out a coupon and settling a debate with Cody), which, combined, took less than five minutes. So little computer time in a day is unheard of for me. I didn't realize how much I needed the break until I got it, either.

So what did I do with all my free time? I spent nearly all of it with my husband, which was splendid. We ran errands and straightened up around the house and did all those little things that get pushed aside all week long and are waiting for you at the end of the week. But we also went on a picnic on the Fourth and had plenty of down time. And we played LEGO Harry Potter.

Truly, I am addicted to these Lego games! I played until my thumb hurt, took a break, and then got sucked right back in. I now own all the Lego games for the Wii, and I'll be happy to shell out another $50 for whatever comes out next. Unless, I suppose, it's LEGO Twilight. I'm just not into Twilight. I've been pondering what the next Lego project could be, since if it follows the formula, it'll be based on a movie series. Oh, maybe James Bond! How cute would that be!

Do you hear that? The melodic sound of tiny Lego characters and suspenseful music? The call of Harry? Do you hear it? I do.

No comments: